Autumn Planting Second Early - Charlotte (10 Tubers) Ready In Time For Christmas
Tax included. Free shipping on all orders!
- SPECIALLY SELECTED AND HELD BACK FOR PLANTING JULY TO SEPTEMBER FOR CHRISTMAS TIME ROAST,BOILED,MASHED POTATOES
- Charlotte is now the most popular salad potato in the UK and produces excellent crops of shallow-eyed, long-oval tubers. The tubers will grow 50% bigger than other salad varieties if allowed, and have a firm yellow waxy flesh that make it a superb salad potato
- Cooking qualities are excellent and the potatoes are full of flavour and delicious hot or cold
- Plant July to September for lovely home grown potatoes for Christmas
- Usually about 12 to 14 weeks from planting to harvest
- The plant is of medium height and ideal for container or bag growing.
- Certified Scottish grown. Crop No: 162051. GB Grade E