Autumn Planting Second Early - Maris Peer (10 Tubers) Ready In Time For Christmas
Tax included. Free shipping on all orders!
- SPECIALLY SELECTED AND HELD BACK FOR PLANTING JULY TO SEPTEMBER FOR CHRISTMAS TIME ROAST,BOILED,MASHED POTATOES
- A second early, with uniform, smaller than average potatoes and a good yield. Flavour is subtle but delicious and ideal for boiling, steaming or roasting whole. They have a light skin, creamy firm flesh which doesn't disintegrate during cooking.
- Plant July to September for lovely home grown potatoes for Christmas
- Usually about 12 to 14 weeks from planting to harvest
- The plant is of medium height and ideal for container or bag growing.
- Certified Scottish grown. Crop GB Grade E