Crocosmia Montbretia 'Emily Mckenzie'
- Crocosmia ‘Emily McKenzie’ is a compact crocosmia. Its wide, bright orange flowers have an attractive mahogany throat. It’s ideal for the growing in swathes through the herbaceous border and the flowers are excellent for cutting
- This is a vigorous plant with sword-shaped, pleated, mid-green leaves
- It is perfect for planting in big, bold swathes through 'hot' themed borders, and its upright habit and airy sprays of flowers make it an ideal partner for many flowering grasses
- The flowers are excellent for cutting to bring indoors for the vase
- Best planted in spring for late summer blooms