Crocosmia Montbretia 'George Davison'
- Croscosmia ‘George Davison’ bears upright swords of golden yellow, freesia-like flowers from late-summer to autumn
- This is a vigorous plant with sword-shaped, pleated, mid-green leaves
- It is perfect for planting in big, bold swathes through 'hot' themed borders, and its upright habit and airy sprays of flowers make it an ideal partner for many flowering grasses
- The flowers are excellent for cutting to bring indoors for the vase
- Best planted in spring for late summer blooms