Crocosmia Montbretia Mixed
Tax included. Free shipping on all orders!
- Masses of crocosmia flowers are produced along the top of the slightly arching spikes in midsummer
- Best planted in spring for late summer blooms
- This is a vigorous plant with sword-shaped, pleated, mid-green leaves
- It is perfect for planting in big, bold swathes through 'hot' themed borders, and its upright habit and airy sprays of flowers make it an ideal partner for many flowering grasses
- The flowers are excellent for cutting to bring indoors for the vase