Single Early Tulip 'White Flag'
- White Flag is particularly good at breaking up areas that are too heavy with colour.
- Tulips remain one of the most popular, and most frequently grown garden plant.
- They will thrive in almost any type of soil where there is reasonable drainage.
- During the growing season they like plenty of moisture but the roots must not stand in water. Be careful not to feed tulips during the growing season as this will produce 'leggy' plants
- Mature flowering height: 45cm