Tendercrop - 35 Seeds - Dwarf French Beans
- Fast maturing in just 12 weeks. Self fertile - keep extra seeds for next years crop.
- Dwarf French Beans are a compact habit plant that don't need staking like runner beans or peas
- It's particularly good at producing a slightly earlier than normal crop when grown in warm parts of the UK and will do the same if grown initially under cloches in cooler areas
- Tendercrop French Beans are self-fertile and grow a good crop of beans even from a single plant. This variety is open-pollinated which means saved bean seeds will grow true to type when planted in subsequent years
- If conditions are correct, a harvest can be had in as little as 12 weeks from planting!